No More MSN

Sigh.. My boss has implemented and imposed a strict rule to delete and uninstall all MSN.

Life is going to be boring or slow. In fact, I rarely chat except when colleagues msg me. That's all. I don't really chat, it's quite unfair.

I need msn to unwind myself o at least that's my break time. Unlike some of my colleagues who take long breaks out of office to gossip/chit chat/discuss work, I am in the office most of the times unless there are errands to run.

If I keep calling for sales, I am going to die of dryness!!! Oh God, please help me to get sign ups, I need another breakthrough in sales and in the department. Let Your glory be shown to all men through the successful training programs.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day