Hong Kong

I am going to Hong Kong on the 12 November 2005 for business trip and will be back on 16th November. Initially I had wanted to stay longer on the 16th and take a later flight. But I realised I'd be missing the last section of "The Tabernacle" and I don't want that to happen.

I am thinking whether to extend my stay on the 12th Nov or should I just arrive on the 13th Nov. A few of my colleagues told me there's no point going to Hong Kong Disneyland because of some ethic group of people who has been spitting there. I am in a dilemma. I don't mind not extending since I can save $$ and I am not much of a shopper. I'd be there alone anyway. How I wish I will have a friend or 2 with me, at least I'd not be so bored. I pray that the hotel room will be cleansed, I won't want to fall into the emotional pits again when I came back from Kuala Lumpur.

Met great people there and even went to CHC KL. A pity I forgot to bring my camera, if not I'd taken pictures with the new friends I've made.

Anyway, attended the 1st section of the tabernacle. In fact a part of it was what I've been praying and have prayed today or rather yesterday. A change in character and mindset. Being a christian for so long, I find that my character has been consistent and without change. I think no change is not a good sign even though it's consistent. We are to grow from glory to glory, being more like Jesus. How can there be no change?!?!?!

This Saturday will be a day of outreach and I pray that W255 will have a breakthrough, a break forth, baby boomer season! By the grace of God, we will storm the gates of hell!!!!! Slap the devil upside down and step on him. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day