Back From Hong Kong

Finally I am back from Hong Kong on Wed but had a fever and on 2 days MC! It's a good rest I thought from work and everything. Good for me to catch my bible reading, thank You Lord!

Have been having these gastric gases that causes me to burp whole day long and put me in a daze. But then, I still will not skip overnight prayer meeting. It's so important for me to attend OPM because I am personally not very good with praying, which in other words means, my communication with God has got into a tiny problem. Nothing serious though, I still pray in the spirit.

I had my hair colored and cut in Hong Kong which costed me about 70+, generally considered reasonable consider spending $150+ in Singapore for that in a salon. I saved 50%.

Sometimes, there are some people with negative remarks. I do hope that I will stop having negative remarks and some edifying words from some people. Any negative comments, you can keep it for yourself. I have had enough. I don't mind iron sharpening iron but save any comments that you think will tear people down.

While on the plane...

I am so excited to share this korean movie!! It's about dance and love of course. I am never a korean fan, yucks I hate their drama shows. It's overly dramatic. sorry if I offend any korean fanatics out there but it's my personal feelings. Anyway, this show really attracted me and I fell in love with it. Perhaps it's because of the chemistry the actor and actress had with one another while dancing. The emotions just flow and you feel like they are really loving to dance with one another. By the way, the title is "Innocent Steps". Just some pictures I have got from their website, I am crazy over this show.







This is really the kinda man I'd love to have! So sweet!







Of course he has to be a godly one, and a God-appointed one. But still I will pray and ask God for me to enjoy my singlehood now.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day