Awaken the Giant from Within
Talking about crossing over and break forth/breakthrough, I still want to have my fair share of fun. Sit back and relax.
Responsibilities is something I am still not ready to take upon my shoulders and something which I dislike. Not because I need to work or take efforts, but I find that once responsbilities is placed upon someone's shoulders, fingers are always pointing at him/her. People turn nasty, harsh and you wonder what happened with all the nice greetings, well-wishes.
I used to have a giant within me, hungry to do more for God and so happy to have like-minded people around me. But all of a sudden, things changed and these people seemed to care more about the ministry than the people around them. I mean ministry is important, but I think relationship is equally important. Isn't it so?
If ministry has taken over relationships, then I think I'd rather not take up the responsbilities of ministry.
I do want the giant to awaken, but I need "Manesseh" to erase off the phobias, hurts and disappointments of the past.
My visions, dreams and goals need to be awaken, by the grace of God. I know that my Father in heaven is waiting for me to place my will upon His hands and to whisper "Yes, I am willing" into His ears.
It's all about Jesus
It's all about the way He changed our lives
I need to build the tabernacle that is placed in me.
Responsibilities is something I am still not ready to take upon my shoulders and something which I dislike. Not because I need to work or take efforts, but I find that once responsbilities is placed upon someone's shoulders, fingers are always pointing at him/her. People turn nasty, harsh and you wonder what happened with all the nice greetings, well-wishes.
I used to have a giant within me, hungry to do more for God and so happy to have like-minded people around me. But all of a sudden, things changed and these people seemed to care more about the ministry than the people around them. I mean ministry is important, but I think relationship is equally important. Isn't it so?
If ministry has taken over relationships, then I think I'd rather not take up the responsbilities of ministry.
I do want the giant to awaken, but I need "Manesseh" to erase off the phobias, hurts and disappointments of the past.
My visions, dreams and goals need to be awaken, by the grace of God. I know that my Father in heaven is waiting for me to place my will upon His hands and to whisper "Yes, I am willing" into His ears.
It's all about Jesus
It's all about the way He changed our lives
I need to build the tabernacle that is placed in me.