My Calling
I badly want my calling and badly want to fulfill it. But as the bible says, "Be faithful in little and more will be added unto you."
I haven't really been able to love those around, those that God has placed around me. Colleagues, friends, people, etc. This is one of the simplest commandment but a very emotional one. It takes determination, effort, patience and capacity to LOVE.
We all put on our masks. WHY? Afraid of offending others and losing their friendships? Or because of inferiority? Or insecurity.. afraid that others will be better than you? Sigh... Am I putting on a mask? To a certain extend I guess. You can be transparent but not naked. Of course, you can be yourself when you are before God, naked. Adam and Eve had such intimacy because they were "naked", unpretentious until they fell. Trying to hide themselves behind bushes.
I really don't want to waste my life, trying to search for my calling when it is before me. Every day of my life is a stepping stone to my future and calling. Matthew 6:33 - Seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you.
Prayer:
Lord, please show me what You will like me to change each day when I wake up. Help me to make decisions that pleases You. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You. I want to trust You and lean not upon my own understanding. For Your ways are higher than my ways, Your thoughts for me are higher than my thoughts.

Not by might, not by power but by the Spirit of the Lord which is in me. That I may live a radical life for you. It's hard but a willing and empty vessel will be able to be used by You and filled with Your love, grace and mercy for many whom You have, will and going to place in my life.
Thank You, Jesus. Amen
I haven't really been able to love those around, those that God has placed around me. Colleagues, friends, people, etc. This is one of the simplest commandment but a very emotional one. It takes determination, effort, patience and capacity to LOVE.
We all put on our masks. WHY? Afraid of offending others and losing their friendships? Or because of inferiority? Or insecurity.. afraid that others will be better than you? Sigh... Am I putting on a mask? To a certain extend I guess. You can be transparent but not naked. Of course, you can be yourself when you are before God, naked. Adam and Eve had such intimacy because they were "naked", unpretentious until they fell. Trying to hide themselves behind bushes.
I really don't want to waste my life, trying to search for my calling when it is before me. Every day of my life is a stepping stone to my future and calling. Matthew 6:33 - Seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you.
Prayer:
Lord, please show me what You will like me to change each day when I wake up. Help me to make decisions that pleases You. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You. I want to trust You and lean not upon my own understanding. For Your ways are higher than my ways, Your thoughts for me are higher than my thoughts.

Not by might, not by power but by the Spirit of the Lord which is in me. That I may live a radical life for you. It's hard but a willing and empty vessel will be able to be used by You and filled with Your love, grace and mercy for many whom You have, will and going to place in my life.
Thank You, Jesus. Amen