Beauty Sleep

It was so shiok! I slept from 1230pm to 130pm at the comfy sofa in NutriHarvest.

I didn't know I was that tired. I was only thinking of a short nap.

I need a break from work, need a holiday, need sleep, need to pray, need to do almost everything necessary in life. NEED--- Never Ending Entertaining Desires.

haha... Humans are like that... Rest more than they work.. well at least that's how most people live.

Why can't we be a little more focused? Why don't we love God alittle more? Where's the spirit of Paul? Disciples of Christ shouldn't be that weak.

Sigh... What has gone wrong, God? Are we too focused on our emotions, problems, etc? Maybe so... What the heck is wrong with us today? Too comfortable in life till we can't accept a little setback or emotional upheaval?

Heck... We have to really spend time with God. Not just pray, but really fellowship. Sigh.. Fellowship... I missed fellowshipping with God. The last that I really fellowshipped with God was when I was a youth. I am a shrivelled fig tree that is soon to be going to be chopped off. **sobs**

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day