Whatever will be, will be?

Oops, when my CGL knew about my nick on MSN, she was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! This is the worldly view!!"

haha... actually, I put that because I just can't be bothered with one of my colleagues anymore. So sick and tired of his tricks, his hypocrisy and lack of integrity. He's such a pathetic fellow and I am likewise. Allowing my mood to swing ever so often because of a MORON!And I am an idiot to be affected by him.

URGH!!! I am feeling to lethargic! Spirit, mind and soul. TIRED is all I can say. But I have yet to make a decision to pick myself up, another idiocrisy of mine. Knowing and yet not doing. Like seeing the "pi sai" on the face and thinking it's a beautiful mole. (dun mean to be crude)

haha... I am laughing at what I am writing... nonsensical.. I think I need to sleep.

Where have I placed God all these while? Do I even have the right to choose where to place Him? He's supposed to be on the throne of my heart anyway.

God, please forgive me and help to forgive those who has lack of integrity and honor.
I want to be willing.... hmm... but my heart partially refuse to let go, how?

Contradiction is all I can say. I don't seem to only contradict myself but also people around me. Always trying to oppose, it's a bad habit which I think it's actually fun.

It's late.... My brain is giving way, into the drunkard state

I pray that tomorrow's P&W will be an anointed one, by the grace of God.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day