Slacking

I have been slacking. This is so bad. Ever since I went KL, I have been too emotional and weak. My inward man is weak!!! And this is so sickening.

I feel stupid writing this on the blog!! This is personal but ironically, this how people release stress nowadays. Seems like we relate better to non-living things than living things. That's for me at least.

I just bought Joyce Meyer's "The power of speaking God's words". Good for me, especially my prayer is "punctured". I can proclaim the word of God without getting myself frustrated what to pray. There're many things to pray and of course people and matters.

Too many, I don't know where to start from. Guess I haven't made much of a decision to give everything to my Heavenly Father. My earthly father came back last night only to speak less than 10 sentences and I don't see him till don't know when.

I felt led to pray for him on Fri onwards, and he was back last night. I am happy to see him though he seemed to be rather oppressed. sigh... I break this stupid curse over my family. Seems like we are often in stupor!! SO IDIOTIC!

I cannot take it!! I wanna kill that devil, if I can. But vengeance belongs to the Lord, and He shall repay those who has done wicked to the righteous.

In case, any non-believers read this, God is a loving God. That will happen when Jesus returns. Anyway, in common law, those who done wicked will be jailed. Whatever it is on earth, so it is in heaven.

Anyway, I need wisdom for planning, for career, for everything.

WISDOM!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day