3 Men
Definitely not 3 wise men. But it was 3 men I dreamt last night.
A childhood sweetheart and 2 others whom I like. Strange dreams. Seemed like I was kidnapped by the guitarist, quarrelled with the intellect, saved by "sweetheart". Totally strange dreams. The first time I had a dream in which I had been kissed was during Sec 2 or 3 and last night was the 2nd time. Kissed by the kidnapper.. haha pengz...
A childhood sweetheart and 2 others whom I like. Strange dreams. Seemed like I was kidnapped by the guitarist, quarrelled with the intellect, saved by "sweetheart". Totally strange dreams. The first time I had a dream in which I had been kissed was during Sec 2 or 3 and last night was the 2nd time. Kissed by the kidnapper.. haha pengz...
Spoke with the intellect 2 days ago. Was quite surprised with the things he shared and told me about. He even prayed for me. But I really dun want to be moved in the heart so easily, I want to be transformed and changed by God first. I don't want to be distracted with the person who looked for him.
I want to choose to trust God and commit my emotions to Him. God, please help me to just "throw" my emotions to anyone who is good and intellectual. I want a godly man, not Tom/Dick/Harry!