True or False

Really need Holy Spirit to help me discern what's real and what's not. Too many politics around me but all start from a person I feel. A person who's not even involved in the conflicts but yet has so much to say.

On the surface, seems like it's empathy and a sense of righteousness. But I think the person is ambitious. Everyone seems to be ambitious perhaps except for one or two. Have to pray against and bind the spirit for lies and falsehood. Ask God to clothe us with Spirit of truth, love and peace.

Grace grace.... I think sometimes myself also "big mouth", like to complain about the irritating person. This is like a web of mystery which I better not get myself stuck and trapped. Don't want to be entranged in such stupid situation which is definitely unnecessary.

But God is good, everything will work out fine as long as I obey and walk in His will. Most importantly, fellowship and carry His presence wherever I go.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day