MarketPlace

Yesterday's sermon was a powerful one. Reaching out to the marketplace. All the testimonies of humble and on fire christian businessmen. All the rich people are pastors and servants of God. How wonderful it is? When will it be my turn?

I need God to help me in my communication skills first. If I can't communicate with kings who are mere men, how to do greater things for God?

But I am really very touched by the testimonies of those who seek first His kingdom, and all things were added unto them. Buying land without using church funds, to build a church, politician telling the governor to wait while he prays and asks for directions, WOW!

Tremendous.... Watched a documentary last night - Shangri-La, Tibet. Maybe I should just be a farmer, be a person in a marketplace that's out of touch/reach. A simple life like this will be good though I definitely may not take the hardship.

Sigh... Getting out of Singapore and living a life of vagrant is on my mind again. I always want to do things that are different, out of the extraordinary. I want to reach out to as many people as possible. If Singapore is not the place, I will get out and find new people.

Yet, I guess I haven't tried hard enough for the harvest in Singapore. I need strength and wisdom.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day