Am I Focused?

I think I have not been focused for this whole week. Hadn't really spent time praying or worshipping God.

I have been physically drained these days, don't know for what reasons. I just feel like sleeping for as long as I can. I woke up at 845am yesterday and took a quick bath and rush for a cab to work.

Work is now a very stressful place for me. I have not managed to get anyway signed up for the upcoming course. As the days draw near, I am very nervous because this is the first time I am taking such responsibility alone.

I have a new colleague who came in on Tues, 01/03/05 who is working "under" me and of course Mr Birdy! :-)

Thank God for the new colleague, he seems to be enjoying himself. I think he really likes sales.

Last night, finally the announcement for multiplication is out. I was pretty excited but after the announcement, I began to feel very uncertain and lost. I think it's myself. I think I really need to spend time with God and stay focused.

Increase my love for the Holy Spirit, love for the chastening of God, love for His people, for self and leaders.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day