Tired but Worth It

I went for Pst Ulf's conference on Wed and Thu. It was tiring but praise the Lord, the word has been very good! In fact, whatever I have prayed for the last few days or a week, God spoke to me. By the grace of God, I want to fulfill my destiny.

My greatest hurdle now is the "one" in office and myself of course, to break the fear and intimidation in my life.

Tuesday was the night that Henry got saved in Gen's house. :-) After the revival conference, Uncle Vincent drove Cindy, Gen, Melchizedek and myself for supper or rather dinner, together with Henry.

Uncle Vincent was sharing with Henry about Jesus and having God in his life so that he will be able to step into his destiny. And dunno what's wrong with this man, he could divert the conversation to his business then his past, etc. Ahyo!!!

So in the end, Uncle Vincent and Gen suggested to go to their house where they could pray for Henry. Finally at about 1am, Mr Henry said the sinner's prayers after much diversion and deliberate focus by the efforts of 5 to bring him right on track.

As I reached home, I was thinking to myself, where should I go for missions work? I really don't know. Then on my way to work, I was asking God am I really supposed to go China? I don't really have much love for the chinese nor do I dislike them, I don't feel anything at all. In fact, to me, every one should know the Lord!

Somehow Holy Spirit said to me and asked me, if not China, then where? I was scanning through mentally the countries and I realised that China is the place where people really needs the Lord. Out of the many countries in Asia, China faces the most difficulties to bring the gospel in. The rest of the countries, they have churches, people of the Lord, not as much persecutions as the Chinese.
Another point is that China is such a vast land, there could well be many islands, cities (known or unknown) where the gospel has not been heard of.

And I know, there's nowhere else except China. I need to start loving Chinese people but first I need to love the "one" in office.

After Wed's sermon, I find that not willing to accept someone who's different from you is also a sign of pride. Sigh... kenna slapped. But it's ok, anything for the Lord is ok. Though it's hard and I somehow still feel irritated by the "one", I will remind myself this is a test that I must pass so that I can achieve greater things for God.

This test is considered simple and nothing compared to the calling that God has for my life. So that goes out to every follower of Jesus Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day