Love is a torture? Not when you focus on God

What is love or rather how do you know if you are the right one for your partner and the other party the right one for you?

I don't know about the rest but usually, I am very cautious and will say think alot if I like a person. I don't think this is worrying but more like reflecting. Yet, sometimes if you reflect too much, it will lead to negative thinking and worrying unecessarily. hm... is it confusing? haha...

It's been quite a while since I like anyone though recently I have a little attraction to someone. But I think I am not suitable for him and will not be the right partner. I feel so torn apart by my emotions but I want to trust God that He is able to stabilise my emotions and I come before Him, notwithholding anything that is in my heart.

God expects us to be transparent to Him if not others. He wants to have an intimate relationship with us. I mean if you keep everything from the Lover of your soul, then how does the relationship get deeper? It's almost the same concept as in BGR.



Valentine's day is next Monday but it will be like any other day for me. In fact, every day can be a valentine's day as long as there is love and acceptance with friends, loved ones, spouse or your current partner.

L.O.V.E - Lonely on Valentine's Eve? haha...
L.O.V.E - Life's only Vitality Energy?
L.O.V.E - Exchange Vengeance for Only Love?
L.O.V.E - Long-suffering and Obedience, Value and Enrich

Whatever the definition maybe, God's commandment is:

  1. Love others as you love yourself
  2. Love one another so that the world may know that you are My disciples
  3. Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.
  4. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
  5. Love Him with all the heart, with all the understanding, with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day