Double Portion
Of course the word was good also.
- Let Us have GRACE - It's all about being thankful for what God has done for us. What I was shocked was being unthankful can lead me to be stupor in spirit. Which often was the state I was in. I don't think I want to go into stupor again. So many of my brain cells died, I can still remember how intellect I was but comparatively to my Boss, he is the ultimate.
- Let Us run the race and win the prize - Be disciplined, have self-control, great endurance (counting the cost and looking at the reward) and most importantly, fix our eyes upon Jesus.
We prayed for one another and thank you for Ah Ca. She prayed for me about my career, emotions, Godly man!
It seems like this year God is blessing me abundantly for my birthday! Since 2002, I have not really celebrated my birthday. 2002 was the year I went SOT, and the sad thing was my birthday was near to the start of school, by the time the dates were compiled by my team, it had passed so long ago.
I will say I lamented about this. hehe....
But last night, there was double portion of which I wouldn't mind to have more, haha.. Not of the food or presents but the blessings such as having people to send me sms, wish me, pray for me, asking me to make wishes. So fun and really it is this kind of birthday that I will really like to have.
Mr Isaac always have to tease me about my "excited" man since last sat at East Coast. sigh...
And Ms CGL is so funny because out of 3 of us, 2 are attached so she was saying something about them and she turned to me and almost wanted to say a name out. hm... CURIOUS!!!
So after the songs and during refreshment, I went to her and whispered, "Can tell me the name you intended to say just now?" (Smiling sheepishly)
Myself: You prophesy just now, tell me the name lah.
CGL: "no lah, no lah"
Myself: ok I go home and pray and prophesy for myself! haha...
This year, I have quite a number of prophesies about Godly man lei.. haha.. but must focus on God first if not, ah yo, my prioritie will be all wrong!
Thank God, it seems like He's giving abundance of blessings. In career, finances, spiritual, friendships, etc. Thank you so much!
Joy prayed for me the night before and she actually prayed for me about leadership. So excited because I am taking over a new department, 2-man only but still, it's really a promotion for me because I have never really led anyone at all.
She prayed for me regarding the matter of heart and relationships which surprised me also. Really excited lei....... (sounds desperate hor?)
Anyway, I got to know this Canadian Chinese who is a Hong Konger from work, I have not seen him though. He is just an alliance I am trying to form for my department. He speaks very fluent English with an American accent (though he finds himself sounds british), been to UK before he was 12 for studies and went back to Canada for his degrees. He sounds overly friendly and I pray that he will not have any funny ideas. He actually asked me if I will be going to Hong Kong if the seminar is on. If I am going there, it will be a good opportunity for both of us to meet. ........................ Don't know what to say but I will say he sounds like a nice guy over the phone though I don't know how old he is (hehe...). But anyway, I am not really interested to know guys who are trying to find a mate. I will like guys better if they have no ulterior motives in befriending me.
Anyway, as I said, FOCUS!!!!
I am going ISRAEL! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Thank God that He has provided a way out through my parents. Yet I do not want to take them for granted, if I can pay for myself, I will rather do so. My mum is not working and my dad is not earning much, besides that I am already working and if I need my parents to pay for my trip still, seems like I am a dependent.
Anyway since God has sent my mum to provide for me, I shall keep this door open till God bless me with my commissions! Amen!