CNY 2005

It's the festive season. The time of the year where you will hear "dong dong chiang, dong dong chiang!"

Times flies and it's the month of February. So how have you fulfilled the new year resolution that you have set end of 2004 or early 2005? Have you kept to your resolutions for 2005?

I must admit that in certain areas I have not disciplined myself yet, but I am keeping up.

CNY is usually a time for gathering and collecting ang baos. Nothing beats vbeing with your relatives even though you may not feel close to them. For most of us, we probably meet our relatives perhaps once a year or few times. At least that's how often I meet up with relatives from my mum's side. Still, we can talk almost about everything in life except perhaps we cannot update the whole year's events. I still feel closer to them, perhaps I spent much of my time with them and they are all much older than I am. As for my dad's side, we still can communicate though the closeness is not there.

How was your CNY? I do hope it's not just about $ but also about building relationships with your loved ones and other relatives.





Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day