Birthday!

I am trying a new face mask from Missha while updating my blog. :-)

Bought it the day before (since already past midnight), rosemary flavour.

"Containing rosemary extract, hyarun acid and aloe, it concentrates on supplying nutrition to skin to calm the skin. It also revitalizes the skin to make it healthy. The sweet rosemary scent refresh your mind (not quite true, I am still feeling very sleepy!!).

I need to calm my skin, why? I have sabotaged by my manager! That irresponsible and hypocritical "boy"! There was supposedly a course which both of us are working on. He was supposed to call Singapore and I, the rest of Asia! Can you see the load?

At first, he agreed readily and I felt strange I didn't suspect anything and that was since January! Then recently, my boss told me that I will be taking over a new role in a new department which will concentrate on selling courses. I was excited when I knew about it but I also suspected that idiot will sabo me. So I tested him if he was following up on Singapore side.

Lo and behold, yesterday, I tested him again. Guess what??

"you follow up lah since you are taking the new department!"

I pretended not to hear the first time so I asked him loudly, "sorry, what did you say?!"

This time round he daren't say so loud, mumbled instead. I was so pissed off, I manifested with anger! I was so angry that I was so afraid I will have hatred, bitterness and unforgiveness.

After choir practice, I went home and back to my room straight. I cried bitterly asking God to help me and bring justice to me.

I pray that God will justify this sabotage on my behalf.

Forget about the unhappy things which almost spoilt my day! 17th February 2005! :-)

This year's birthday has been enjoyable and really thank God for all the blessings that my CG and friends has sms me.

From since 2002, I have not really celebrated my birthday. Though there were birthday songs, I never really felt that I was celebrating my birthday because I felt it was a task for my ex-cg to do so.

But it's ok, this year's birthday has been really a great one, thanks to all!

Even my boss and colleagues gave me a surprise!

Boss announced there's going to be a meeting on our performance because he felt that we have not been doing our best.

5pm

Meeting starts.

Boss:Alison will go first! (Alison-scare scare)
How's the masterclass getting along?

Alison: I am calling Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.
Boss: How come so slow? What's the reasons?
Alison(heart beating very fast): ah.. mainly it's budget and the relevance.
Boss:huh!!! How come these reasons again? Don't need to sell lah!
(Pause) "Idiot", can you go up and find my papers. I forgot to bring them down, please help me. Thanks.
Alison (stunt): I find it easier to conduct in-house and find partnerships.
Boss: huh!! Then don't need to sell lah!
You know what's your new role or not? You are going to lead the new guy, you know! huh... the blind leading the blind how?
Alison (smiles shyly and timidly, speechless)

Audience: Happy Bd to you! Happy bd to you!.....

Wa liew!!!!!!!!!! Scare me, man!

But it was good, so happy and I enjoyed myself!

Thank you, dear colleagues and of course, Bosses!

I got a turquoise bag from Boss, hmm an unusual color I will say. haha...

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day