@Be Big People@

Today's sermon is very good but when I asked my bro to watch the live service at 2pm. He just has every critical remarks to make on what Pst Kong has said. I really pray that he will not have the anti-CHC spirit. He reads the bible and pray though. The reason I asked him to watch is because he didn't go for service as his duty ended this morning. I hope it's the fatigue that he is going through that made him react the way he reacted. The devil is on a rampant hunt to kill, steal and destroy the lambs of God.

The sermon today is good because I find that many people especially adults can be childish in many ways, including myself. Many people don't have a big heart to contain others who are different from them and they despise or avoid them as and whenever possible. I think this extremely petty and self-centred or even self-righteousness.

The most interesting part and yet also a reality is about respecting manners and spatiality. Never be too familiar or overstep the boundaries of leaders and friends. Every one has their space and rights to do what they want and we shouldn't interfere much. Of course it doesn't mean we don't advise or step in when you know that the person is doing the wrong thing or making the wrong decision. We can advise but not control.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day