Adieus!
Have been sometime since I blog! Actually it's only almost a week lah, not really that long.
Sunday
Lunch
Got rebuked by Belle of W255 because of the complancency and the lethargicness of the people. Sigh.... When she asked cannot dance is it? Ah yo... someone actually have the guts to agitate her further by saying cannot!!!
But then again, it's not about pleasing Belle. It's about your attitude towards God and how much you want to give to Him.
Roaming
Both Queen and myself have something on later in the evening and we have to roam around at JP. We talked and shared alittle until her strikeforce friends came. Then they shared some of the funny incidents, the times they had together during practices, about a unspiritual guy joining the force for wrong motives.
I ended buying a 3/4 denim jeans because I was wearing a skirt. I was supposed to go for a combined choir prac so no choice. But thank God I bought because I was sitting on the floor. Still I felt uncomfortable because it seemed that the cutting is such a way that it will slide down even further if I sit down. So worried that the cleavage of my bum will be revealed/exposed!
Choir Prac
It was a really fun time though I was alone there out so so many of those in W255. So sad and lonely... haha but not for long. We played getting-to-know-one-another, animal family game. The animal game was quite fun.. I was the lamb!!! But in the year of the lamb, got into the lamb family and go aroung meh.... meh.... meh.... to find the rest of the members.
Then came to the practice! It was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never had so much fun! We were told to break into Alto, Auto, Baretone, Soprano, etc. Don't remember the rest. Then we were supposed to imitate what the instructor told each group to sing. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you it was so nice!! Almost like the African kinda choir where you can hear the different harmony and the synchronisation. Almost felt I was in heaven.
Rest of the Week
I had quite a number of revelations but I pray that I will meditate upon the word and remember. I want my life to be changed by the word of God. Like what Belle said or Pst said, no matter what your emotions are, search for the gold, silver, treasure in the Word. The Word will not flow with your emotions, you flow with the Word of God.
Monday
Went for guitar lessons. Well this time round was better, perhaps it's because we started off with prayer and there were lesser people so there was more attention.
Wed
Choir prac again. I was supposed to go church straight from office but guess what? My mum was locked out because she realised that she lost the key to the main wooden door! I asked if she can wait for till I come back from practice or not. But I realised quite bad lah, she has to stay at my neighbour's place. So I told her, she had to pay for my cab fare to church. hehe... very bad... but ok lah, I felt good because I went home to open the door for her. In the past, I would have asked her to stay put in my neighbour's place till I come home. So it would not be a hassle to me.
Thu
Practice guitar in the night. Presence of God was rather strong, thank God for the breakthrough.
Today
pop, pop, pop..... I dun know how to spell the sound for heartbeat. I am playing guitar for Cg again. But this time round, I really, really pray that I play for the Lord and not myself, not others. Play to usher in the presence of God to minister to others, not my playing that minister to them.
Sunday
Lunch
Got rebuked by Belle of W255 because of the complancency and the lethargicness of the people. Sigh.... When she asked cannot dance is it? Ah yo... someone actually have the guts to agitate her further by saying cannot!!!
But then again, it's not about pleasing Belle. It's about your attitude towards God and how much you want to give to Him.
Roaming
Both Queen and myself have something on later in the evening and we have to roam around at JP. We talked and shared alittle until her strikeforce friends came. Then they shared some of the funny incidents, the times they had together during practices, about a unspiritual guy joining the force for wrong motives.
I ended buying a 3/4 denim jeans because I was wearing a skirt. I was supposed to go for a combined choir prac so no choice. But thank God I bought because I was sitting on the floor. Still I felt uncomfortable because it seemed that the cutting is such a way that it will slide down even further if I sit down. So worried that the cleavage of my bum will be revealed/exposed!
Choir Prac
It was a really fun time though I was alone there out so so many of those in W255. So sad and lonely... haha but not for long. We played getting-to-know-one-another, animal family game. The animal game was quite fun.. I was the lamb!!! But in the year of the lamb, got into the lamb family and go aroung meh.... meh.... meh.... to find the rest of the members.
Then came to the practice! It was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never had so much fun! We were told to break into Alto, Auto, Baretone, Soprano, etc. Don't remember the rest. Then we were supposed to imitate what the instructor told each group to sing. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you it was so nice!! Almost like the African kinda choir where you can hear the different harmony and the synchronisation. Almost felt I was in heaven.
Rest of the Week
I had quite a number of revelations but I pray that I will meditate upon the word and remember. I want my life to be changed by the word of God. Like what Belle said or Pst said, no matter what your emotions are, search for the gold, silver, treasure in the Word. The Word will not flow with your emotions, you flow with the Word of God.
Monday
Went for guitar lessons. Well this time round was better, perhaps it's because we started off with prayer and there were lesser people so there was more attention.
Wed
Choir prac again. I was supposed to go church straight from office but guess what? My mum was locked out because she realised that she lost the key to the main wooden door! I asked if she can wait for till I come back from practice or not. But I realised quite bad lah, she has to stay at my neighbour's place. So I told her, she had to pay for my cab fare to church. hehe... very bad... but ok lah, I felt good because I went home to open the door for her. In the past, I would have asked her to stay put in my neighbour's place till I come home. So it would not be a hassle to me.
Thu
Practice guitar in the night. Presence of God was rather strong, thank God for the breakthrough.
Today
pop, pop, pop..... I dun know how to spell the sound for heartbeat. I am playing guitar for Cg again. But this time round, I really, really pray that I play for the Lord and not myself, not others. Play to usher in the presence of God to minister to others, not my playing that minister to them.