Yippee!!

I met up with a very good friend of mine today! :-)
She bought me earrings which I really like. Those kind that dangles but it it was a little haeavy because of the material it was made up of. But I really appreciate that she remembers me while shopping. I should learn more from her.

But now is budget, budget, because I wanna save up for Israel trip. The Promised Land of the forefather, Abraham. :-)

Anyway, we had dinner at MOS. Sigh... I haven't really taken fast food like for a few months? We had a good chat. Sharing about work, life, relationshios, etc.

And I tell you we were very aunties!!! Went to NTUC and choose the fruit drinks that we want. Last time when we were young, supermarket will be the last place unless we want to buy tidbits or drinks. But now we are like doing marketing!!! Can you imagine? We both laughed at ourselves.

My dear friend is getting married this year on 6 Nov and her ROM is on June 11. We were happily talking about it, when I suddenly remembered that June U am supposed to go Israel!!! She kicked up a big fuss!
"I don't care, I don't care! You better come to my ROM!"

I felt a little bad not only because of this but also when she asked me to help her out, I agreed immediately. But again, I remembered that I will have my exams around this period. She gave me quite a disappointed look, but I assured her if I can help I will try. I will not miss her wedding because I am going to be her BRIDESMAID! hehe.. That's why I need to slim down fast!

In fact, when she broke the news to me during a lunch meet-up few months back, I was happy yet at the same time sad. My good friend it getting married, she no "longer belongs to me". I felt lost and left out. But it's ok, I want to trust God for a godly man and that I will be a godly woman and good helper to my godly man.

But I just can't help to feel the sense of lose, not only that, it seems like time really passes fast. She is already getting married when we got to know each other we were just 13 years old. Those good old days!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day