Stay strong and alert

I was reading Matthew 24 and 25 and I somehow felt that or rather the reality of end times became real.

I wondered why is it so hard to invite friends for church or cell group or for outreach outings? Is it so scary to invite friends? What is stopping us or rather myself to invite friends?

Personally, I have the fear of inviting friends. But to think about it, what is there to be afraid of? The most you get rejected, why do I need to bother so much whether the other party thinks that I am a pest? Most importantly, if you are a worthy friend to be, the person won't even think that you are a pest!!

As much as I want the Lord to come back so that we all can be near Him, I find that I still fall short in some areas. Or MANY areas. We are weak but He is strong, His grace is sufficient for us.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day