Manifestation
I think these few days or rather for the past 3 days, I have been feeling this anger within me since Sunday night. Not very usual, because there is nothing for me to be angry about. But I just feel like bursting out, losing my patience easily, tired.
Anyone, if any one should suddenly tap on my shoulder, I wouldn't be surprised that vulgarities will shoot at that person. I don't like surprises now. I think I should be having my breakthrough soon if not, I will not feel so agitated within my spirit. Praise God for that! But still, I don't like this feeling of anger and frustration. It seems like there's something I want to run away from.
I am going to deal with it and let God handle this. I believe once I breakthrough from this round of "deliverance", my prayer to be connected with the Holy Spirit intimately will be answered.
Anyone, if any one should suddenly tap on my shoulder, I wouldn't be surprised that vulgarities will shoot at that person. I don't like surprises now. I think I should be having my breakthrough soon if not, I will not feel so agitated within my spirit. Praise God for that! But still, I don't like this feeling of anger and frustration. It seems like there's something I want to run away from.
I am going to deal with it and let God handle this. I believe once I breakthrough from this round of "deliverance", my prayer to be connected with the Holy Spirit intimately will be answered.