It Is Done!

I definitely didn't go through cruxification like Jesus. But I have finished setting my goals finally!

8 areas of my life:
  1. Spiritual
  2. Family/Friends/Relationships
  3. Emotional/Psychological
  4. Leisure
  5. Finance
  6. Health

Will continue once I find out what's the last 2.

So happy, I used to dislike planning because I don't know what I want in my life and I was a negative person who often have no sense of hope.

But this year, I want to believe that as I plan, God will direct. :-)

Today is a very tiring day for me because I foolishly stayed up till 1am in the morning because my blog didn't appear on blogspot.com. I know some of you must be laughing at me at how silly I was to waste my time.

Well I am still alittle perfectionist. haha...

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day