I want to see Your Face!
I want to see Your Face
I want to know Your ways
Let Your light shine upon us
I want to know Your power
Come fill me once again
Lift me up in Your hands of grace
This is my song today, rather this morning. I really, really need so much of God, so much of fellowship with the Son and Holy Spirit.
Really need God to fill me up in every areas of my life - emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, friendships, relationships, career, family, future, present, etc.
For 2005, I want to be really focus and breakthrough in faith. I have run away for too long, it is time I trust God with my life, needs and wants.
It is a decision and not a feeling. Even though sometimes or rather most of the times, I FEEL tired or don't FEEL like doing anything, I need to make a choice to stop walking in the flesh.
I am 2/3 spiritual not natural. I have the power to overcome and to command my fleshly nature to stop its nonsense. Even when I FEEL I don't have the faith or strength to believe, I want to make choice to trust God. There is nothing He can't do or provide, it is a matter of time and training of our patience, lifting up of faith and molding of character.
v6: In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
v7: that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the relevation of Jesus Christ.
There is something that the disciples did that amazed me while I was reading Matthew 14:32-33.
v32: And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
v33: then those who were in the boat came and worshipped Him, saying, "Truly You are the Son of God."
I have read this verse many times but it didn't struck me until today that the disciples followed Jesus despite of not really knowing who He is. Why did they choose to follow Him then if they weren't sure of His identity? What made them to come to this decision to leave everything behind and follow God?
Not only those questions, but didn't Jesus perform signs and wonders, miracles while they were with Him?
I can only say they followed Him by faith, yet there was doubt at the same time. Yet, Jesus did not despise of their inconsistencies, He continued to train them to be world shakers and history makers. He continued to ground them in the word, encouraged them, mold them and built their faith before going on the cross.
I pray that every one of us christians, non-christians will encounter the love and grace of God working in our daily lives.
Thur's CG was a funny one. This was the first CG to begin with for 2005.
Our high priest, Mr Melchizedek Chan, of all days, have to be mischievous and playful when our CGL is at her peak of outburst. Trying to be funny, pulled her chair away and ask her to sit!!! Can you beat that? A member trying to trick the leader. Ah yo!!
Not only that, he drew on my bible! Not really draw, but you underlined and circled so hard, I was so afraid the fragile paper might tear!! He was definitely not himself, for whatsoever reason.
But it was an interesting night. Especially with Queen Esther sharing how the biting machine got humiliated with a spat on his face. haha...
The bee hoon for the refreshment was nice, probably because of the garlic taste. I quite like garlic but not eating it. My mum can eat a cooked garlic by itself, yucks!
But it's good to have CG, really good. :-)
I want to know Your ways
Let Your light shine upon us
I want to know Your power
Come fill me once again
Lift me up in Your hands of grace
This is my song today, rather this morning. I really, really need so much of God, so much of fellowship with the Son and Holy Spirit.
Really need God to fill me up in every areas of my life - emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, friendships, relationships, career, family, future, present, etc.
For 2005, I want to be really focus and breakthrough in faith. I have run away for too long, it is time I trust God with my life, needs and wants.
It is a decision and not a feeling. Even though sometimes or rather most of the times, I FEEL tired or don't FEEL like doing anything, I need to make a choice to stop walking in the flesh.
I am 2/3 spiritual not natural. I have the power to overcome and to command my fleshly nature to stop its nonsense. Even when I FEEL I don't have the faith or strength to believe, I want to make choice to trust God. There is nothing He can't do or provide, it is a matter of time and training of our patience, lifting up of faith and molding of character.
v6: In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
v7: that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the relevation of Jesus Christ.
There is something that the disciples did that amazed me while I was reading Matthew 14:32-33.
v32: And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
v33: then those who were in the boat came and worshipped Him, saying, "Truly You are the Son of God."
I have read this verse many times but it didn't struck me until today that the disciples followed Jesus despite of not really knowing who He is. Why did they choose to follow Him then if they weren't sure of His identity? What made them to come to this decision to leave everything behind and follow God?
Not only those questions, but didn't Jesus perform signs and wonders, miracles while they were with Him?
I can only say they followed Him by faith, yet there was doubt at the same time. Yet, Jesus did not despise of their inconsistencies, He continued to train them to be world shakers and history makers. He continued to ground them in the word, encouraged them, mold them and built their faith before going on the cross.
I pray that every one of us christians, non-christians will encounter the love and grace of God working in our daily lives.
Thur's CG was a funny one. This was the first CG to begin with for 2005.
Our high priest, Mr Melchizedek Chan, of all days, have to be mischievous and playful when our CGL is at her peak of outburst. Trying to be funny, pulled her chair away and ask her to sit!!! Can you beat that? A member trying to trick the leader. Ah yo!!
Not only that, he drew on my bible! Not really draw, but you underlined and circled so hard, I was so afraid the fragile paper might tear!! He was definitely not himself, for whatsoever reason.
But it was an interesting night. Especially with Queen Esther sharing how the biting machine got humiliated with a spat on his face. haha...
The bee hoon for the refreshment was nice, probably because of the garlic taste. I quite like garlic but not eating it. My mum can eat a cooked garlic by itself, yucks!
But it's good to have CG, really good. :-)