End of the Day

I have spent my day at work, trying to understand my assignment, reading through BS, blogging but I have yet to pray.

I complained about the big guy today, not only that I gave him attitude yet again. I know this may not be pleasing to God but my flesh is weak though my spirit is willing. He is an insecure person and I am an immature person because I don't know what is taking things easy and relax.

A mature person will not live a life at the hands of some insensitive or ridiculous person. A mature person moves on and does not allow circumstances to hold him/her back. That's my definition, do you have a better one?

I need more of God's love to fill my heart and not to be emotional. I should put the company's interest above some irritating fellow. Oops... hehe.. I know I am very bad, but (ah ya...) I am put off by his hypocrisy. hm... am I being judgemental here? If I am, i repent.

But I have a very nice colleague who is like a brother and father to me. I have never experienced such love from a friend. Don't misunderstand, he is a married man with 2 kids! He treats me just like his sister, guiding me, helping me and often giving me treats. He is one of the nicest person I have ever know among the friends and people I 've known. Of course he's not as perfect as Jesus, but he is the "Jesus" I know on this earth. Well.... at least in the way he treats me....

Oh ya.... the 8 areas for goal-setting:

  1. Spiritual Life
  2. Family & Friends
  3. Health
  4. Emotional, Psychological growth
  5. Education, Intellectual, Professional - meaning upgrade, get a degree, language course, etc
  6. Material - house? car?
  7. Leisure
  8. Creativity - gardening, acting, singing, etc

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day