Croak...

Another busy day or rather activity-filled day. Thank God for Joy who drove today and managed to rest for choir though I was a little late. I woke up at 7am when I was supposed to wake up at latest 645am. Because of the "early night" rest on Sun when I slept at about 230am or 3am.

Anyway, today's message to lay the foundation for 2005 and the rest of our lives was preached. It is really a word in season and I pray that every member of CHC will hear the word, receive, act and see their plan for 2005 come to pass in God's timing and direction. Better don't miss focus this year, it is a decision and not a choice or feeling!

Hmm.... Must remind myself daily if possible as and when I remember.

My title croaking has nothing to do with the above but with Karaoke. :-) Never in my life have I been to KoK for so many times within months!!! I don't even go once a year in the past perhaps 5 years once? Maybe I am a late boomer. While my friends were happily going KoK during my teenage years, I was staying reading books.. (coughs) Not that I am hard working lah, but I was reading romance books which is why now I am a little hua chi (love-lorn). haha.... so I often pray for self-control over desires.... Please don't think waywardly, I mean relationships.

Anyway, I am beginning to enjoy KoK and learning and remembering more songs now. :-) Some very nice songs, both in English and Manadarin. Not forgetting my fav song, that I will never miss to sing. Jie Tuo. I was alittle obssessed over the song and wanted sing again. But my dear CGL said, " already breakthrough hor!! Better ask the one who came to service today to sing, she needs it more. Stay focused!" Pengz.... But I admit this song somehow affects me in a certain way, stirs up certain emotions. But honestly, the lyrics are really meaningful.

The interesting part is that our Bro Cow was starring at whoever sang with Ms CGL. He was so out to impress her and outbeat Mr Isaac, that he keep fidgeting with the tone of the song. Mr I was so angry that he almost shouted at him, thank God, CGL demanded for the controller to be handed over. Ah yo.. otherwise, don't know what story.

Then, funny thing, Aaron was a little intimidated by Bro Cow because he was singing duet with our CGL who finally opened her golden mouth to sing a few songs. He jokingly told us to look for him if he disappeared after going to the gents. If you catch the joke, you will know what he meant.

Then next came to Steves who sang with our belle as well. Now Bro C's gazing eyes shifted to him. Aaron was so happy that he changed target and that I saved him because I was singing duet with him. :-)

It was quite interesting.

Dinner...........

Debate on relationship: Belle was trying to talk doctrine to Mr I and Melchizedek about being unequally yoked. So both have the same view that bringing their potential partner to church and let them be touched and changed before officially being with the person they like. Point is that this will not be considered unequally yoked. Yet, both Belle and myself told them that then this will not be the right motive.

So what are your views?

Mel said we contradicted ourselves. Personally, I asked him in what sense coz we were walking towards the MRT station, ready to go home and rest. He asked: " If you know of a guy whom fits into the kind of guy you like, will you not want to be with him? Will you not bring him to church?"

Answer: If I know that I like this guy, I will not allowed myself to bring him to church for the motive of getting him saved so that we can be together. This is one thing I will never do. If I can't resist the temptation, I will not even reach out to him. The most I will get the rest of the members to reach out to him instead to avoid myself of making the wrong decision.

What will your answer be?

Belle of W255 was so kancheong for them. But I am very happy and excited because she felt that those of us who are present will be attached this year. :-) Not that I am desperate lah, but it's good because I like to have children before I am 30. Yet, it's God's timing, not mine.

FOCUS!! FOCUS!! FOCUS!!

This is the year that I really want to build my faith in God and see myself stepping into the realm of faith. No longer stepping back at the sight of a problem, but to trust that my God is bigger than the problem itself.



Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day